Acceptance of Terms
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE (the "Terms") ARE A LEGAL AND BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant Website (website) governing your use of this Service, https://wonderfulindonesiarestaurant.com/, which includes but is not limited to products, software and services offered by way of the website such as any "Video Player," "Uploader," and other applications that link to these Terms (the "Service"). Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant includes Akademi Gastronomi Indonesia as well as its subsidiaries, its affiliates, and its licensees that produce or distribute Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant Products. An Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant Product is defined as a product of Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant, a subsidiary, affiliate, joint venturer, or licensee of Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant, in any language, over which Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant has "Editorial Control." For the purposes of this Agreement, "Editorial Control" means the right to review, consult regarding, formulate standards for, or to exercise a veto over the appearance, text, use, or promotion of the Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant Product.
Your use and browsing of the Service is at your risk. If you are dissatisfied with any of the materials contained in the Service, with the quality of service, or with these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using the Service.
In order to utilize certain functionality of the Service, you must complete a registration process. As a registered user of the Service, you agree to (a) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service registration form ("Registration Data"), and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. Upon completing the registration process, you shall receive confirmation of a password and user name. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and user name, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or user name. You agree to (a) immediately notify Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security; (b) exit from your account at the end of each session; and (c) defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant from any loss or damage arising from unauthorized use of your password or user name.
By registering, you consent to the collection of your data, including, without limitation, Registration Data, by Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant and processing of such data by Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant in connection with your use of the Service. You consent to the technical processing and transmission involved in your use of the Service, including, without limitation, Registration Data, and you acknowledge that such process may involve (a) transmission of such data over various networks; and (b) modifying such data to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Intellectual Property Issues
The Service is owned by Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant. All of the content featured or displayed on the Service, including, but not limited to, still images, text, pictorial works, video images, still images of video, graphic designs, audio recordings, multimedia combinations, and computer programs, including web-based programs ("Content") is owned or licensed by Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant.
Advertisements for third-party entities are not considered Content for the purposes of this Section. However, these advertisements are owned or licensed by their respective third-party entities and are subject to protections similar to those set forth in these Terms.
Pursuant to the Intellectual Property Law of The Republic of Indonesia, you agree:
- That you may only download Content that Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant designates as offered for download to any single computer a single copy of any Content for personal and noncommercial use.
- To not reproduce, distribute, modify, re-post on another Service (regardless of the server on which the Content is stored), or sell any Content without specific written authorization from Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant, unless such use is pursuant to Educational Use of Content of this agreement.
- To maintain any and all copyright or other proprietary notices embedded in or attached to any Content.
- To refrain from framing, inline linking, or mirroring any portion of the Service.
- You retain all of your ownership rights in material you upload, comments you post, or other content you provide to the Service ("Your Content").
- Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant will make no sale of Your Content to a third party unless and until you have expressly consented to be represented by Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant.
- In the event that Your Content is made or owned by a third party, you certify that you have obtained necessary licenses and rights to use Your Content in Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant.
- Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant may use Your Content, without compensation to you, in any Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant Products that feature Your Content in the context of, in direct promotion of, or otherwise strongly identified with (beyond mere attribution), the special section or community of the Service to which it was submitted.
- Notifications of claimed copyright infringement on the Service should be sent to email@example.com which will reach our designated agent. If you believe that your work has been used in a way that may constitute copyright infringement, please provide Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant's designated agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service (such as the URL);
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
The Service is provided for informational purposes only. The Service should not be used in any high risk activities where damage or injury to persons, property, environment, finances or business may result if an error occurs. You expressly assume all risk for such use.
Although Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant does not routinely monitor the postings to the Service, Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant reserves the right (but assumes no obligation) to delete, move, or edit any Your Content that comes to its attention that Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant considers in its sole discretion to be unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons. Conduct by any user that, at the sole discretion of Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Service will not be permitted. Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant reserves the right to refuse access to the Service to any user for any reason, including, without limitation, a reasonable belief that the user in question has violated these Terms, any other operating rules or terms currently posted on the Service, or any of the copyright or trademark laws of the Republic of Indonesia.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other sites or resources. Because Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused in connection with use of or reliance on any such linked content, goods or services available on or through any such linked site or resource.
Your interactions with companies, organizations and/or individuals found on or through our Service, including any purchases, transactions, or other dealings, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such companies, organizations and/or individuals. You agree that Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. You also agree that, if there is a dispute between users of this Service, or between a user and any third party, Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant is under no obligation to become involved, and you agree to release Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant and its affiliates from any claims, demands and damages of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such dispute and/or the Service.
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BULLETIN BOARDS, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant NEITHER WARRANTS NOR MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR ON THIRD-PARTY SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, WILL Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant, OR OUR SUBSIDIARIES, PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND/OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE, INCLUDING ITS MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant SUBSIDIARIES, PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND/OR LICENSORS IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant wants to encourage an open exchange of information and ideas on the Service. You can expect the Service to include information and opinions from a variety of individuals and organizations other than Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant. Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant neither endorses nor guarantees the accuracy of any of Your Content. Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant may review Your Content from time to time and may take steps to remove inappropriate Your Content that comes to its attention; however, Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant engages in no routine monitoring of Your Content on the Service. There is no substitute for healthy skepticism and your own good judgment.
You agree to assume full and sole responsibility for any Your Content you post to the Service, and you agree to:
- Abide by Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant (which are fully incorporated into these Terms);
- Post Your Content that is relevant to and appropriate for the specific topic and designed to help people share information and supports Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant's mission of inspiring people to care about the world;
- Represent that you are the owner of Your Content, or are making your submission with express consent of the owner, that you have obtained all third party releases and permissions necessary for Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant is use, in CEU with the license you grant in paragraph 5 of Intellectual Property Issues above, of any Your Content that you post, and nothing you post will infringe on the rights of others;
- Neither post nor transmit any unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive Your Content, or Your Content that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or any otherYour Content that infringes on the ability of others to enjoy the Service or is otherwise inappropriate;
- Refrain from posting any personal information of your own such as your personal email address, personal phone number, personal address, etc., and refrain from soliciting personal information from any user. However, if you do choose to post any personal information it means that you are making that information public and allowing everyone to use and access that information, and to associate it with you (i.e. your user name and if applicable any profile photo);
- Neither post nor transmit through the Service any Your Content that constitutes advertising or solicitation with respect to any product or service;
- Not post anonymously or impersonate any other person;
- Use no automated means, including spiders, robots, offline readers, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download or store data from the Service. Exception is made for publicly available Internet search engines (e.g., Google, Bing) and non-commercial public archives (e.g., archive.org) that comply with our Terms of Service but not for any archive that hosts, promotes, or links primarily to infringing or unauthorized content; and
- Not to alter or modify any part of the Service, make no use that would interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, make none of Your Content available (whether through upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise) that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, and neither circumvent nor disable any security or data-protection measures implemented by Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant.
- Not to translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or attempt to discover any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of the object code of any portion of the Service.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SITE IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You must provide and are solely responsible for all hardware and/or software necessary to access the Service. You assume the entire cost of and responsibility for any damage to, and all necessary maintenance, repair or correction of, that hardware and/or software.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant; its affiliates and partners; and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, members, licensors, representatives, and third party providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms. Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant reserves the right to assume, at its sole expense, the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant.
Any and all disputes, with the exception of copyright claims, arising out of, under or in connection with this Agreement, including without limitation, its validity, interpretation, performance, or breach, shall be settled by final and binding arbitration in Pengadilan Negeri Jakarta Selatan/Indonesia. Copyright claims shall be brought in the Federal court having jurisdiction. T he user expressly agrees that any dispute regarding this contract shall be adjudicated within the Republic of Indonesia, in the manner described here. If Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant is obligated to go to court, rather than arbitration, to enforce any of its rights, you agree to reimburse Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant for its respective legal fees, costs, and disbursements if Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant is successful.
These Terms and any other operating rules or terms currently posted on the Service constitute the entire agreement between Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant and the users of the Service, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. No action of Wonderful Indonesia Restaurant may be construed as a waiver of any part of these Terms. Should any of the above paragraphs be unenforceable, the other paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.